- My training last week: 1 workout for 5.01 mi and 652 calories burned bit.ly/p6o0Sk 1 day ago
- And dessert, peach drizzlef with a lil honey and grilled, out of this world! #dessert #treat #sweet… instagram.com/p/apVrNqOQYn/ 1 day ago
- Dinner, BBQ'ed lean ground beef, whole grain tortilla, low fat cheese, avocado, tomato, lime, a lil… instagram.com/p/apULHbuQXF/ 1 day ago
- 16. Family fb.me/2I6rr4lP8 1 day ago
- 16. Family wp.me/p1KT87-uO 1 day ago
Chinatown Firecracker 10KChinatown Firecracker 10KFebruary 24th, 2012
2013 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge Sign Up
GoodreadsNo data found
Category Archives: wordless wednesdayImage Image
Such a fun weekend, I ran the Firecracker 10K last year with my honey, and knew I’d run it again. This year he did the 30 mile bike ride on Saturday and I did the 10K on Sunday. We both had a blast!
Too bad I’m not in better hill running shape, because after the two brutal monsters in the beginning, it is such a beautiful run that I wish I could have taken pics! I was trying to make up for my time during the second half, so you guys get a pic of beer and my medal, lol!
It was a great weekend, easy peezy packet pickup, on time starts, and cool post race events. Also, both events provide a a bit of a challenge. I highly recommend them. I’ll be back next year for more!